Social Media Services| Get Online Presence Without Breaking The Bank
Let me guess….
You have an awesome product or service, but trying to do all the marketing, and social media has you wanting to go hide under your bed. lol (Don’t let this cat face happen to you…)
Trying to keep up with your social media can be a huge undertaking that doesn’t leave much time for you to do what you actually love…working your business.
Don’t worry, we’ve got your back!
Click the button below to contact us about quality social media services for small businesses!
Imagine having a presence on social media without having to post 20 times per day to 25 different social channels…
It is possible:)
Go grab your favorite drink, and a notepad, then come back for some fun that will help you grow your business.
Small Business Owners & Social Media
We had a client tell us that social media just was not for him and his business. He said he had built his business face to face, and that’s how he liked it…
Well like it or not, your customers ARE on social media, and if you are not there, you are not taking your business to it’s full potential.
Social media is here to stay, and you can either jump in the life raft, or wade in the water, until you get too tired to continue, and then….well we all know how this ends…
Yikes, I might have sounded a little dark just then, so I digress…
Don’t be that closed minded business owner that won’t embrace change.
Heck let them get to know you and your brand as well.
Small Business Social Media Tips
- Better customer relationships = Business growth
- Don’t try to be on 100 social media channels, pick your top 3-5 to focus on
- Connect with social media influencers that your target customers follow & leverage their audience
- Social media will only work if you work it
- Engagement is key: Reply to people interacting with your brand on social media
- Leverage check-ins on facebook to get in front of local customers
- Be consistent in your posting (ex. every M,W, F post on Twitter)
- Stay relevant to your industry
- Use images to grad the attention of your customers
Is paying to advertise on social media worth it?
You betcha it is!
On Facebook you can boost one of your awesome posts, pay peanuts, and get in front of your target audience easily and quickly.
Make sure that if you are going to pay to get viewers to your post, that it is a good one that adds value to your customers.
Don’t pay to boost a cheesy post blatantly “promoting your service” that they can see anytime…boost content posts that are meaningful.
Put all your cashola to good use!
More Facebook Tips for small business:
You can also do what I call the double dip! Write a post on your personal Facebook wall, and share it to your business page or vice versa. This is a great way to share your content in more than one place:).
Quality content is key when posting to social media.
The good news is that photos, quotes, opinions, ect ALL count as content! We will talk about this more a little later:)
Don’t cha just LOVE social media?
I do, I do! lol
Small Business Social Media Marketing Strategies 2016
This helps with the whole “I don’t have time argument”
Think you don’t have anything to share, and unsure what to post…
Let me give you some social media posting ideas:
- Share images of your products or performing your services
- Share images of happy customers
- Share industry articles, and give credit to original poster
- Everyone loves a good laugh, share memes! Create your own using memegenerator.net
- Share quotes that inspire your customers
- Post videos with helpful tips
- Post videos providing your service or sharing your product
Now if all that isn’t enough for you, you can keep the party going by using a tool like feedly.com. You can collect awesome articles that are relevant to your audience. This is amazing place to store all of your content to share in one place.
- Make sure you know the goal for each of your posts: traffic, awareness, value to potential customers, ect
- Make sure you know who your true customer truly is…
If you are trying to market to everyone, you are marketing to no-one.
McDonald’s doesn’t try to market to a Vegan…those would surely be wasted advertising dollars.
- Batch content and post it gradually
- Make sure that all your profiles are consistent with your brand and the messaging is accurate & up to date!
Fresh and clean digital presence is key.
Need Social Media Marketing Services For Your Small Business?
Plan 2 Succeed Consulting helps you wrangle all your social media channels, and content toward a common goal: Establishing your brand online, and creating the engagement that will turn into customers.
Since the start of the year, we have found just 35 shy of 100 new clients on Facebook using free strategies, and we can do the same for you!
Don’t get stuck staring at empty social media pages.
You can let your “I don’t have the time or energy” excuse prevail, or start fighting back like a true champ and call us.
We provide an online presence that gets results, but this isn’t about us…
We’re definitely not sharing all this with you to brag, but to paint a vivid picture.
Imagine if you had the same thing: imagine your online presence being so dialed in that your problem became keeping up with the new demand from all your new customers.
Wouldn’t that be amazing?
We might know a little ole company based in Texas that can do that for ya. We’re just sayin’ (*Wink)
If this post was helpful to ya, give us a standing ovation, or feel free to share it on your favorite social media channel.